Tuesday, May 24, 2011

my notty kids!


once upon a time.
bla bla bla.

okeh!
just wanna introduce some of my students to you.
took these pictures masa sending them to the bus station.
the last night with them.

this is the uzbek's guys and the indonesians.
from left, khasan, said, thifa, sevarra, mona, ganisher, shaboz and muhammadali.
kat and rom in the middle are my colleague.

okeh.
ini mona, thifa and gita.
they're from Indonesia.
these kids are verrrrrrryyyyyy notty!
every morning, they will come to my office and shout "missssssssss!lapar!"
"misssssssssss!capek!"
miss itu ini
haha!

ini profile picture mona kat twitter.
saja curi picture ni sbb nmpak sweet!

hurm.
so now,
they have gone back to their country.
holiday until september.
and i miss them so much!

even they're notty.
always make me headache.
but now without them.
terasa rindu pulak.
rasa sunyi pulak.
haish!

jauh di mata, tapi dekat di hati.

No comments:

Post a Comment